This course provides beginning level learning in the use of modern microcomputer applications used in the business world. The course is progressive through disk operating systems, word processing applications, electronic spreadsheets, database management system, and presentation software. In addition, students receive a basic foundation in business software applications.
- Introduction to components of a computer
- Word processing application tutorials
- Spreadsheet application software tutorials
- Database application software tutorials
- Presentation Software application tutorials
- Integration tutorials