This course is designed to prepare students, business managers, and supervisors to meet the challenge the ever-changing business world. Students develop the skills necessary to understand and cope with life’s challenges. Emphasis is placed on job seeking skills, teamwork, problem solving, and other employability skills.
- Identifying personal career interests
- Employment opportunities
- On-the-job skill development
- Relationship between employers and employees
- Effective teamwork skills
- The job search process, including cover letters, resumes, and interviews