This course presents basic management principles and theory, including the history, progress, and functions of management. The relation of management principles to operations and the management process in business are emphasized. Leadership and motivational techniques plus organizational structure are also covered.
- This is an Introductory Course Designed as an Overview of the Theory and Practice of Management
- Management will be Presented as a Discipline, as well as a Process
- The Evolution on Management
- The Basic Management Functions (Planning, Organizing, Leading and Controlling) and their relationship
- Motivational and Leadership concepts
- Various types of plans and goal