This course provides an introduction to economic theory, accounting, and analytical and policy aspects of the national income with emphasis on the theory of income determination. Analysis of the money and banking system, survey of growth theory, and policies will be discussed. Emphasis will be placed on macroeconomics.
- The Market System and the Circular Flow
- Demand, Supply and Market Equilibrium
- Macroeconomic Measurement and Basic Concepts
- Money, Banking and Monetary Policy
- Fiscal Policy
- Economic Growth and International Economics